A skin care regime is sometimes not enough to get a clear complexion. Photorejuvenation is a technique that lightens the skin tone and gives a clear complexion for a longer time. Age spots, wrinkles, sun spots, brown spots, and melasma can be diminished using this procedure. This is not a surgical procedure. The skin can look flawless with the help of this non-surgical method. It improves the texture of the skin and retains the structure for a long time.
Get a flawless skin throughout the body
The entire body can have flawless skin with the help of this procedure. Flushing, hyperpigmentation, freckles, spider veins, visible pores, stretch marks, and many other skin problems can be treated with this technique. Patients going in for this treatment must have realistic expectations.
Intense light is used on the skin area where the treatment is required. The equipment is pressed on the skin area and this promotes the production of collagen. Chemical peels are sometimes used in conjugation with this treatment to achieve better results.
Causes and Effects of Photorejuvenation
- It causes milder discomfort during the procedure.
- Only select certified surgeons for this procedure.
- Express your concerns and anxieties before going in for this procedure.
- Your skin will be examined before the procedure is started.
- Scarring can be one of the side effects of using this procedure.
- Moisturize the skin regularly and avoid sun exposure for longer time.
- Keep the skin hydrated.
- Avoid retinol creams and antibiotics after surgery.
- Anti inflammatory drugs and herbal supplements must be avoided post surgery.
- Use a topical gel to cool of the skin post surgery.
- It takes up to 48 hours to recover to normal skin tone.
- Blemishes appear for two weeks before shedding.
- Should there be infection or bleeding contact the doctor immediately.
- Patients can take this session every four months.
- Use sunscreens with higher SPF.
- Visible skin abnormalities are resolved with this surgery.
Dead skin cells are replaced
This procedure is useful in replacing dead cells in the skin. The skin goes through the renewal process when the dead skin cells are replaced using this procedure. The promotion of newer skin cells keeping the skin younger for a long time. It also unifies the complexion of the skin and the patient can experience an even skin tone.
It makes the skin more radiant and smooth. During the procedure a light tingling sensation can be experienced. Skin scrubs and exfoliators must be avoided post this procedure. Elise Bernier Sherbrooke can be contacted for these procedures.
Skin that looks younger and blemish free enhances the self esteem and boosts self confidence. Patients at any age can go for this procedure and see visible results.